Monday, February 8, 2021

This weekend post

 

So recently I started a new program called "open source learning". We have been talking about or key interest or what we are passionate about. Our teacher asked us to make a post about this. So this is my in take about the subject. 

A few things that I am passionate about is anime and dramas, coding, culinary and Korean culture and language. I am passionate about these things because I like to learn a different language and also I would really like to be a developer. I want to learn these things because in a way they all help people. Also I've been super interested in these topics.

The perversity preprogramed classes I had before taught me organization and as well that not all students learn at the same paste. What I also learned that with a patience teacher and one willing to go beyond for there students. The students can achieve so much when they have a excellent teacher like that. One connect I can make is with my preprogramed classes is that for me to do engineering is that I need to know algebra. 

An additional field I would like to experiment is Engineering. With engineering you need to solve problems and have good team communication skills. I've have always enjoyed doing the stem projects in class. Where they give us a problem and we have to fix it by building something. We'll be on a budge so we have to think about what materials we need the most. I just love how I have to think and use problem solving skills. Ones that are different from math. 

Mental Fitness is important because it helps keep your brain working. It helps you think of something more creative and improves your skills. With a strong mental mind you can do much more. Even if you failed the first time you can just get back up again and train harder for the next time. 

Physical fitness is also important because it keeps you healthy. if your healthy then you can enjoy doing more activities and games. with a strong body you can enjoy everyday and not have to worry about the little things. 

2 comments:

  1. I find it fascinating that you want to learn a new language, I personally tried to learn Arabic but it was just to difficult so I stopped, but I had written a lot of words and translated them into English in a notebook so it was easier but I gave that notebook to my friend that spoke Arabic and forgot to tell him to give it back so I quit on learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you said about how students learn in different paces and with a patient teacher who is willing to help their students with anything, students can achieve a lot like that. Overall, I really like your post. :D

    ReplyDelete

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...