I believe he was talking about a magic light. The translation to the Korean was "Stop it and What's going on. Its a magic light." It means not all stories are the same. Some tend to stereotype people based on there gender or ethnicity. But the man was trying to say don't judge based of someone else story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EVERYTHING IS A REMIX
I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...
-
The most important feedback that I probably ever received is that were born to make history. Of course that is a life lesson. But I believe...
-
So recently I started a new program called "open source learning". We have been talking about or key interest or what we are pas...
-
What I want to is have my own international cooking channel. Hear me out, I wanted to just do Asian food but I also know how to cook Mexica...
No comments:
Post a Comment