Wednesday, February 10, 2021

A picture worth 10000 words


This is a picture of a Place in Seoul, South Korea. It is one of there more traditional places they have. As one of my key interest is Korean culture and language. I feel like this I was drawn to this picture because it look so fascinating. I would love to see this in person.  


Another one of my key interest is anima and dramas. I choose this picture because Fairy Tail it is the first anime I watched. It is 9 sessions long over 1000 episodes and I love every single one. Anime was my go to therapy. So in a way I consider it like my second family.  




Also one of my key interest is Culinary. This is a picture of Macaroons. Macaroons is a French desert. I chose this one because macaroons are my favorite. But they are hard to make. It like life it seems easy but its hard and takes time.


For my final key interest is coding.  I really wanted to do coding because I always found I interesting on how someone can make a game or how someone can hack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...