Saturday, September 11, 2021

LEARNING FEEDBACK

 The most important feedback that I probably ever received is that were born to make history. Of course that is a life lesson. But I believe that this is important. All of us are born to do something great, But it is up to our self to accomplish these thing. Judgement and Despair will always be apart of our lives. It is how we deal with these things that show us who we truly are. It is often said that we know who are real friends are in a time of need. The  ones who truly care will stay with you. And the ones who were " fake " or " weren't Real" will leave. Time is endless but life is not. We are born for a reason. But it is up to us to find out that reason. 

3 comments:

  1. You kinda went off topic but wow that was truly inspiring and poweful, glad I came to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eternity is the now the future is the past

    ReplyDelete

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...