Thursday, September 23, 2021

TFS: CHAPTER 3

 Time is important. Especially Your time. You choose what you do with it. 

Washup ( brush my teeth, wash my face, brush my hair) * just so I can look like Im ready for the day~ SPENDING 

Eat Breakfast * because I love my food ~ GIVING 

Preston Class * I can't stay dumb forever ~ SELLING/GIVING

Clean my room* I can't stand it being messy makes me crazy ~ GIVING

Helped my Grandma clean the house * Essential for survival  ~ SELLING 

Watched Some Netflix and Funimation * Bored, but didn't last for long ~ PASSING 

Uncle came over to visit * He had to bring all 1000000 of his kids with him ~ SELLING

Bugged my brother* He looked like he wanted to be annoyed by just siting there peacefully ~ SELLING

Read a book* Twisted tales is a good series to read ~ SPENDING 

Went for a walk with the dog* My sister forces me out of my room basically ~ SPENDING 

Dinner* I have to live longer than my brother so I can annoy him forever ~ GIVING   

YouTube and Hulu* Wanted to relax for a little ~ PASSING 

Shower*I like to feel clean when I sleep ~ GIVING 

Did some post for my blog*I don't to be behind forever ~ SPENDING 

Sleep* Favorite sport ever ~ PASSING 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...