Thursday, May 27, 2021

We have Ignition

So when I gave my Ignite speech I was super nervous. Im good at giving speeches in front of big crowd or in general. But Mr. Preston said that its okay to nervous and anxious. It's common for people to feel like that. Which I helped me. But also I was amazed on how confident some of the others were. Like gabby she spoke with confidant and little stutter Awesome. Also Narciso he had all things he wanted to say ready. He came prepared and said what he needed to say. Even Gitzel she was the first one up. Even though she was nervous like me she did good. She got all of her main points out there. In all I think everyone did good. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...