Sunday, May 23, 2021

Journals ( Mon 17th - Sun 23th )

 Q: What's on your mind today? 

A: Well there's not much. My master piece is really all I think about now. Im in a pickle on How I want the emperor to look . Also how I want each character to act and what personality to give them. Also I need to figure out on how to inquorate the north and south war in the story. I want this war in there because it one of my favorites. I like the history behind this war. But I also need to choose what dishes I want to be the main meal of the story. The story changed a little bit but not a lot. This just means it will take longer to finish writing the book. 


Q: How do you know you have truly completed something? 

A: Well when it comes to chores usually if I am done and my mom dose not yell at me the that means I did a good job and I am done. My mother is very picky on how something is done or put away. I guess you can say she has OCD. But When It comes to my work I am always second judging my work. So I guess when I feel like something is done when I feel satisficed. But For me to feel satisficed I would have to keep redo it. I expect more out of my self so if I am not happy with something I will keep doing it until I like it. 

Q: What insight would you give someone wanting to join open source learning academy in 2021-22? 

A: For starters this class is supposed to be fun. You are supposed to enjoy the work you do. But I would also say that this class like an honors system. The teacher trust that you do your work. That you are writing in your journals and that you are working on your masterpiece. This class takes courage because we still are in the begin stages of this program. There's not much data on this class and how much it will help you. But I don't know that Mr. Preston will do his best to help you achieve your goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...