Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Today a Students became a Master

So today I got to interview Gabriela Mendoza From Santa Maria High School on her Key Interest. So earlier in the week she had posted links to go with her Key Interest.  

There's a link to Gabby's blog. She has a interview of me on there as well. So make sure to go check it out.  

Gabby's blog (gabrielamsmhs23.blogspot.com)


Q: What are you Key Interest? 

They are Psychology, Nutrition, and Food Science 

Q: What link is the do you think is your strongest ? 

Well I would say numbers 2,3,4. I chose them because one of them is by an organization and the others were ted talk. Ted talk are from professional speakers who fact check there work often. 

Q: What link do you think is the weakest? 

Well I think I would choose the 1st link is the weakest because it is from an unfamiliar source for me. It something I just used because I need something.

Q: Why did you choose 2,3,4 as your strongest ? 

I chose them as my strongest because I went into more detail with them. They are also familiar sights that I use often and I trust more. 

 

1 comment:

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...