Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Final Masterpiece Phase One

  I am beginning the research that I will use to build my semester masterpiece. I am passionate about Korean culture and cuisine, and I love to learn languages and cook, so my Key Interest is creating a cooking drama show that focuses on Korean dessert.

Here is what I found so far:

1)  List of Korean desserts - Wikipedia

    •   I know everyone starts with Wikipedia, but I like it because each article comes with additional resources I can use to continue my research. For example, this one has 110 notes at the end, as well as a Bibliography I can use to find books and articles that have more details from experts.  I also like Wikipedia because everyone who reads the articles can fact-check them, so the information is usually up to date.


    • I chose this because its shows me what Ingredients to use. It also includes a picture of what the dessert looks like. In addition it also includes on the bottom of the picture  with how long it takes to cook and prep time as well. 
     

    • I have used this website before when I tried to cook Korean food. I liked it because she has YouTube videos to go with the recipes. So you can watch her cook while you cook. She also has a lot of recipes with a wide verity. She even dose some recipes for vegans and vegetarian. 
   

    • I know that CNN is often used for news. But CNN is not often used for just local news its actual dose a lot of reports on news on other country's. Actually CNN is a multi- International  News-based show. Also CNN is the news channel I grew up watching. So its something I trust. 


    • Sense I am writing a Korean Drama about cooking. It would be nice to watch others that are similar. I like using this website because I can chose the region I want to watch it in. It also has many genres on there one being Food and Cooking. It also carries information about celebrities. 
6) WEBTOON - Read Comics Online (webtoons.com)

    • Webtoons are comics written by Korean authors and they usually are in Korean. But some websites are use for mature audiences. This one here is actually a app on your phone that you can get which offers many choices. One of them including culinary. I trust  this more because I have been using it for a could of years now. plus the reviews on the app are 4.4/5. it also comes in 7+ languages. 
7) The Best Online Baking Classes of 2021 (thespruceeats.com)  

    • This website is very organized. If offers reviews on class to take and are separated. It gives you the best options on classes you can take. It also provided more information on why they choose these websites. It give you multiple categories for anything. Like one of them being cooking classes for kids online. due to Covid people have to stay home now so parents could use something to do with your kids. What's better than a cooking class.    

    • So what better than having a Disney Recipe theme episode! I grew up watching Disney and Pixar so I would really love to in clued this in one of the episodes. This website is an official Disney sight. It provides you with multiple recipes for one character or movie. Also people can comment on it there opinion of the recipe. 

    • Many people use this website because it offers the best translations of anime and manga. But it is also a source where people go to get news about anime or manga. Like when the new chapter comes out or when a new season is going to be released. I trust this source because at the bottom of the article it will tell you where it got its source. 

    • This is a great platform. It many different types of anime. It even has a section for games on there to. It has a shop for official anime merch which is hard to find and can go for a pretty penny. But on here the prices are reasonable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...