Thursday, April 29, 2021

I am a Master Chef

 So  today I got some really important feed back which made me think. My original masterplan was to write a scrip about a girl who get accepted into a culinary school and has to fly to south Korea where the school is located. and then there will be some romance in there. I wanted to be like that. 

But then I learned that some people like mystery and something more exciting.  Romance can still be involved I would just need to spice thing up. 

So then I came up with this idea. A story that takes place in the Joseon era. ( a long time ago). There will be 3 princes. A girl who dreamed to be a famous chef in the royal capital. One day the Royal Family put out a petition looking for Female chefs. The royal family has always had men has there staff after what happened to the first emperor.  Why did they start hiring female chefs all of a sudden? What happened to the Crown Prince? and what dose this girl have to do with it? What is this curse on the Royal Family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...