Sunday, May 23, 2021

Keeping an open mind

 So today in class we talk all lot about different things. Mostly it was about Mr. Preston. We got to know a lot about him. But one thing that caught my eye was regret. The teacher said something along the lines of now that's its the end of the school year you really starts to finish things up. You don't want to limit your creativity. Because you don't want to look back that this time and say oh I could've done this or that. When the teacher said that it really stuck with me. Because I do not want to start something and not finish it. So what I got today was encouragement to finish what I started no matter how long it takes me because. Success doesn't happen over night. It is nurtured and worked for. So when I am done I can have that feeling like yes I did this. That what I want to feel like when I done with my masterpiece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...