Friday, January 22, 2021

MUSIC PLAYLIST ( January 2021)

   Music playlist Summary:              

      I have always wanted to share my music playlist for the month. So every month I will make a post and post my top 10 favorite songs for the month. It will include the songs and the artists so you can listen to them. Now, a disclaimer: some of these songs aren't going to be the most recent ones. Some of them will most likely be older songs.

     What are your favorite songs? Please leave your favorite song in the comments. There will be a special category where I put the song suggestion you guys leave for me. I hope you enjoy this and have a lot of fun. 

January playlist: 

1) Fall -- Exo 


      




                                                                                                                     2) MKTO--Classic 


                                          (694) MKTO - Classic (Lyrics) - YouTube 





3) Blackpink-- How do you like that 







                                                                                                                      4) BTS-- Heartbeat 












                                                                                                                     6) NF --Time 
                    
                                                  (694) NF - Time (Lyrics) - YouTube               





7) Miguel -- Sure Thing                                                       
(694) Miguel - Sure Thing (Lyrics) - YouTube
                                                                                           8) Henry -- Its You 

(694) 헨리 (HENRY) – It’s You Lyrics While You Were Sleeping OST Part 2 - YouTube
















                                                                                                10) Billie Eilish--  You should see me in a                                                                                                                                           crown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...