Sunday, May 16, 2021

Processing The Masterpiece

 So I wanted to document my process on my masterpiece. On here I will be talking about the plot of the story, Characters and there back stories, and just many more. 

The story will take place in the Joseon dynasty. I'm not going to be using the original names of any of the royal family or nobles there. This is manly due to the fact that I do not want to disrespect or slander any one. 

But now that we got out of the way. Sense there was many emperors in the Joseon era so I am going to choose a time era that I would like the best. The Joseon era starts in the 1300s and ends in the early 1900s. There's two way this could go. I could make it more modern and go with the 1900s or I can make it more historic and go for one the earlier time eras. 

I think I am actually going to just make up the kingdom. I really wanted to do something with royals anyway. So i was thinking I could just take traits from the Joseon era and use them as a reference.

As of today I posted the prologue and is going to publish chapter one today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...