Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Yeah, I Know

 So today I have received some interesting feedback. When I explain the plot to carline had expressed that It maybe get a little complicated for the readers. Which I something I agree with her on so I decide I will slowly make introduce each character. I really want to make sure that everyone enjoys this so I will take my time writing each chapter. I want to make sure everyone get what's going on.  

Another piece of information I received how am I going to incorporate Korean culture into the story. Sense its not gong to have a pacific time line. So what I will do is take traits from certain members of the royal family. And incorporate them into the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...