Wednesday, May 12, 2021

End Game

 So the first thing I plan to do is make a page on my blog where I will post the chapters of the story. From there I will be able to update when I want to. Also it was the only place I could think of. But then I do plan on making a post about all the characters in the story. It  will have pictures ( art drawings ) on how I want them to look and some other information about them. It will also plan to have a feed back post on which the people who read the story can leave there feed back on what they think about the story. 

So from here on out I will be Publishing 1-2 Chapters every week. This Is so I don't get behind on any other school work In need to do for school. I already have the prologue up on the story and hopefully I can get chapter 1 up today. The page is called Daughter of the Cursed emperor. Over the weekend I will start making the post with the characters and there info. 

I'm not to sure on how far I want to go with this story. But as of right now it is my man focus. I hope I can do well with this story and that everyone will enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...