Thursday, August 12, 2021

COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR

 Hello Everyone! I am back. For a another new year. I know you must be wondering why did I choose to come back. Well to be honest I really enjoyed last year. It gave me the freedom to be creative and study what I want to. Last semester was experimental for me. I really took a jump of faith here. But I am happy I did. It gave me the best semester I probably ever had so far. last year my master piece was a book that took parts of Korea history and some Greek history Myths. It was uncompleted but I must say it had a good plot. Maybe Ill go back to it someday. This year I want to do Computer Science a bit or Even a little bit of Software engineering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...