Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE

I would say this year there are defiantly two goals that I have that I really would like to accomplish. One Short term and Long term. I had some one important in my life that said it good to have a Long and Short term goal in life. Because it gives me a sense of accomplishment but it always keeps me with something to chase. So I can get better and continue to expand. 

But I would say my Short term Goal is to learn one new thing every day. To be exact to learn one new thing about Software or coding. Something that has to do with my career. I give myself these short term  goals because if I can accomplish this little task then I will get a step closer. One by one I will learn something new about my goal. 

My Long term Goal is to be a Software engineer. I know that this will be no easy goal. I know that I will face difficulties with understanding and also that I am a woman in a men's Career. I know that many will judge me based on my gender. I also understand that I will have to prove myself everyday that I am there. But I will be prepared because this is what I want to do. 

If I have learned anything is that one person can change the world by giving people hope. I know that life is not fair and that I will fail many times. But if I take this risk and never ever give up. I will be able to change the world for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...