Wednesday, February 24, 2021

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to not going to School

  So when I was about 6 I would play in the backyard with my little brother who was like 5 at the time. And we had this fence in our backyard that had a hole under it. The hole was big enough that we can go under and get to the other side. The other side was like another street. Also our grandparents lived literally around the Conner. So one day when me and my brother were playing outside we decided to go to our grandparents. So when our mom wasn't looking we crawled under the fence and started walking to our grandparent. But then we see our mom chasing after us and we start running to our grandparents. I was caught first and then my brother. Till this day I still have no clue who told our mom we left but she found out. We never made it our grandparent. After that we weren't aloud to play outside alone anymore. Also they covered up the hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...