Friday, February 26, 2021

Looking ahead from behind

 This is the beginning of my new learning journey.  Along the way, I'm going to have to use what I've learned throughout my life. Learning is supposed to all about school there for I'll begin with the classes I had last semester. They aren't exactly connect with my key interest which is Culinary, Anime and Dramas, and Korean language and culture. But I make connections as I go on.

 For example, When I bake a cake I need to know the right measurements. Also I will sometimes have to convert grams into cups or teaspoons. As well when I want to watch anime or dramas in different languages I need to be able to comprehend what's going on so I have to sometimes read fast. learning different languages can help me expand my knowledge.  

When I had my previous classes I wasn't able to do these types of thing. In my previous classes I was often lost and baffled at times. Thought those classes did teach me thing like order and organization. But it also thought me that everyone learns different and at a different speed some take longer to lean than others 

I knew this class was different when I received my email. It showed me that my teacher actually care about my interest and respected them. He wrote my email in Korean which let me put my skills to use. When I solved the Korean I had realized what part of the message had meant.  But there was still this one sentence that I could not figure out. So I am curios and excided to what it means. 

I wrote a post about my email there's the link 👇

Accepting the Call to Adventure (zwardsmhs23.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...