Monday, February 22, 2021

Accepting the Call to Adventure

                

                When I first received my email I was bit confused. I forgot our teacher was sending us one. So I stared at it for a little bit than I remembered what the email was for. But when I got the email I was watching TV. 

A Call to Adventure (zwardsmhs23.blogspot.com)

This was different from receiving a text book because when we get our text book usually our teacher will say flips to so and so page. read it and then come answer these questions after. But with this well at least for me the questions will be first 

Rare and Beautiful (zwardsmhs23.blogspot.com)

The bowser I use is the Microsoft edge or safari. But to translate the Korean I used Translate. I tend to uses these sights more do to the fact that they are easier. I didn't use any web sight in particular. This is what I used to translate the Korean part of the email. 

translate - Bing

What I that helped was I thought of Aladdin. The question uses a lamp/lantern in the vocabulary. Now there was a part that said not all lamps have a genie inside. But when I figure that out I imagined a genie coming out of the lamp. 

Aladdin (2019) - Aladdin Summons Genie Scene (3/10) | Super Scenes BluRay HD - YouTube


An Idea that I got when exploring this was what would happen if Aladdin never rubbed the lamp. Also what did the teacher mean when he said "a body in motion stays in motion." I am a bit confused about what he meant about that. I know that the sentences is one of Newtons Law of motions. 

A video explain the motions in detail 

Newton's Laws: Crash Course Physics #5 - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...