Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I have a dream

 Last week I spent a lot of time watching Korean Drama Tv shows. When I do I usually look for words that I know. When I do find a word I know I would say it into the translator and see the spelling of the word. Then I would but it into my notes. I've been watching Korean Dramas sense I was 7 years old. The year 2012 is when I started. I've been really wanting to make Menbosha. Menbosha is a Korean-Chinese dish. Also Known as shrimp toast. I saw someone make it on a tv show I was watching and it looked easy. I've been looking for recipes. But my goal for this week is to make Menbosha and to also master Korean colors. I already know family members and numbers up to ten. Also some other basic words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...