Monday, March 29, 2021

My Masterpiece Step One

 What I want to is have my own international cooking channel. Hear me out, I wanted to just do Asian food but I also know how to cook Mexican food. So I thought it would be cool if I just do bunch of different types of food. I've always had a interest in French deserts but I like Asian meals but I know how to cook Mexican food. By creating this channel it could help me explore more and give me the creativity I want. 

What I can do I post one or two video a week. Each week will have its own them. One video can be a meal and the other can be a desert. But then that can also be a lot of work. So it can be a little overwhelming. I think I can do it if I put my mind to it and practice. 

Or what I can maybe do is cook Asian food regularly on the channel. And if a Mexican Holiday comes up I can cook Mexican food that week. I want to have a mix of food recipes on my channel. And every time I cook something I will add it into a cook book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...