Monday, March 29, 2021

My Role Mentors

When it comes to role mentors for my key interest there isn't many people I can look up too. But if there was someone I would look up to it would be Jackson Wang. I look up to him because he chose his dream. He had the chance to be in the London Olympics but he turned it down or his dream. 

I greatly admire him for this because his dream was to become a singer. You have a 50% chance in becoming a singer even after all the practice you do. He had a better chance at becoming a world Olympian, But he turned it down. 

When I first hear that he turned it down I started to wonder why. He had such a good chance at becoming a professional athlete. So why turn it down to become a singer. Then I did some more digging and in a interview he said that he didn't want that regret of what could've happen or what could've been. He never gave up on his dream. No matter how harsh the world was to him or how lonely he was he kept going. In fact I believe that's what kept him going. He was so determined to make his dream a reality. 

I admire him for that. He is determined and hard working. His personality is also kind and loving. He protects his fans and doesn't hurt them when they get to close or invade his space. There's so many videos on YouTube about him and how he interacts with his fans.  I believe those are great qualities for a role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...