Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Interview With A Vampire

 The person I am Interviewing today is Narciso Baez. He is a Sopmore at Santa Maria high school.. Narciso also has his own blog so that will be linked down below. So make sure to go check it out. 

Q: Whos your Role Mentor and how do they influence your work? 

The Wright Brothers and they influence my works by they make me want to keep trying and keep going because they never give up 

Q:How do you guard your safety and security online?

To protect my self on my computer I by this thing like a VPN every time I get into a website it will tell me if something wrong and I also have one on my phone 

A VPN is a program that changes you IP addresses. So you can't be tracked down. It also just helps to protect you form virus 

Q:What did you learn yesterday? 

Yesterday I learned what is goes into open source learning and talking to entrepreneurs about open source learning and also getting to know them 

Q: Why choose the Wright Brothers as your role mentors? 

Because they were the ones who crated a plane. They kept fight and never gave up no matter how hard it was. Even if people said it was crazy and they would be able to. They still did it. There determination is why I chose them. 

Narciso Blog: I CAN READ!! (nbaezsmhs2023.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...