Thursday, April 15, 2021

CURIOSITY BRINGS THIS CAT TO LIFE

 Today our teacher asked us to read about curiosity and make a post on what we learned or something we thought was interesting. He gave us three different articles we could read. The links will be at the end. But the one I choose to read was the scholastic one. I choose this one became when I had done a brief pre-read I had really liked the questions. 

What I learned about curiosity is that is the word mean to have a strong desire to knw or learn about something. But something I also learned was that curiosity makes your mind active instead of passive. People who are curious  always ask questions. The more curious someone about a something they will pay more attention to the subject. So the more you are curious about something the more you want to learn about it.  

Creating Curious Thinkers | Scholastic 


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on everything. Might want to check the second paragraph. You did spell something wrong.

    ReplyDelete

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...