Wednesday, August 25, 2021

TFS: CHAPTER 2

 So recap, In this chapter we learn about how everyone interpret time different than others. There's a line at the end of the chapter that It goes " Even though we each have unique ideas about time, We all share an understanding of the general terms of time." This part really peeked my interest because it just goes to prove that we as a society have learned so little about the world we live in. There is so much more to learn and explore out there. Time is just one of the things that we don't understand. This chapter had taught us that time is something we can never control.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...