Monday, September 6, 2021

A PICTURE 1000 WORDS

Hello everyone! Today we will be going in deep in on my interests and we will be using pictures. I have about 3 to 4 main interests that I will be pursing this year. Not only dose this include my main interest  but it also has other things that inspire me.   

1.Computer Science 

Last computer science was one of my key interest but It wasn't one that I focused on. This year I am changing that.

One people/characters that I really admire is Penelope Garcia. She is a technical analysis for the FBI. She is one who inspired me to do this type of job.  

Her job manly consist of searching for people, background checks, and even there internet history. of course she dose so much more than that. But when I saw what she dose I know I wanted to do something similar which is software engineering.                                                                                      Computer science is jus the first step.    

2 .Exo 

As many of you already know. I really like K-pop and k-dramas etc.. My favorite K-pop boy group is Exo. 

I've been into them for as long as I can rembered. They inspire me and keep me going. I often listen to there music and keep updated on them. 

It was thanks to them that I started this program. they taught  me that trying new things is not a bad thing. To give it your all in your dreams. 

3. Disney 

Disney has always been apart of my life. I have most likely watched every Disney movie out there. My family is big Disney watchers. 

Last year my masterpiece was a book. One that didn't really make sense and probably could use a lot of work. Originally I was going to make a webtoon but it wouldn't be really in time. So I decided to make a book. A lot of the lessons that the protagonist goes threw are lessons I learned from Disney.

Disney released this book series called A Twisted Tale. each book is about a different Disney story. Its mainly a What if... series. But I actually really in enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EVERYTHING IS A REMIX

I really liked the video and I was shocked to how much it was true. Now that I look back on it I realized so much was a remix of some thing ...